Wednesday 24 August 2011

Style steal: My so called life

Grunge is back and I could not be happier! Here are some examples of some essential pieces for that perfect Jordan Catalano entrancing outfit, or whatever.

Aztec Patterned Coat - Asos £100

Bitching & Junkfood Denim Navajo Shorts - Urban Outfitters £35 (Was £75)

Flannel Oversized Shirt Dress - Preen

Above all Flannel is ESSENTIAL! This dress example would obviously be perfect but vintage is even better. I remember living in an old flannel shirt of my dads for about 3 years as an extremely destructive teen. First the buttons fell off, then the elbows gave in... the things that shirt comforted me through...

Sheer Pocket Muscle Tee - SGC N-Y-C $45

Pretty much the whole Fall collection over at SGC N-Y-C is perfect for this look.

SGC N-Y-C Fall 2011 from LG on Vimeo.

And for sure you would need some beat up old converse or DMs...



No comments:

Post a Comment